So, he’s finished for now. Had a terrible time trying to get photos this evening and sort of gave up when I managed to get anything remotely useable. Sometimes these things just don’t work out.
The base is cork and grit built up in a flat-topped mound. I then used one of the excellent Greenstuff World rollers to get the stone floor pattern. This was fiddled a bit with to make the edges a little more logical and add some sharper cracks etc. Whole lot painted to match the figure, pinned and glued.
So, for now, some sketchy pictures. I’m hoping to takeadvantage of a friend to help out with some better pictures of the whoe group (henchmen a well) in future.